Official Firmware 2.3.6 [Gingerbread] for Galaxy Mini [GT-S5570] : Firmware: S5570XWKTN_S5570OXXKTB
This is the official firmware 2.3.6 for Galaxy Mini [GT-S5570] from the Samsung. Hopefully better than the previous versions. I have tried it out and I like it too. Flashing android firmware is easy if you did in right way or if you don't now the process you may brick your phone. I am not responsible if you bricked your phone. Do it on your own risk.
Anyway, here I am going to help you to flash the official firmware 2.3.6 for your Galaxy Mini [GT-S5570]. If you download tools and follow the right steps during flashing you will never brick your phone.
- First of all just download the required tool and firmware. Links: Odin Multi Downloader <<Here>> , Tass V1.ops File <<Here>, Firmware 2.3.6 [S5570XWKTN_S5570OXXKTB] << Here >>
- Download and install KIES from official Samsung KIES website or you can simple Google it. (If u already got KIES pass this step) [Note: We need KIES for the latest USB drivers]
- Now extract firmware you will get APBOOT, CODE & CSC MD5 files. All together you will have 5 files including ODIN AND TASS.OPS. It is better to keep all files in the same folder.
- OK Now Ready for Installation, Make sure that your phone is 70% charged. Now turn off your phone and open Odin Application.
- Load the OPS file that you have downloaded previously OPS on Odin and select TASS_v1.0.ops
- Now from the firmware that you have extracted:
( THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART)
-APBOOT_S5570XWKTN_CL1019135_REV02_user_low_true.tar.md5 goes into BOOT
-MODEM_S5570XWKT6_CL1000416_REV02.tar.md5 goes to PHONE
-CODE_S5570XWKTN_CL1019135_REV02_user_low_true.tar.md5 goes to PDA and -GT-S5570-MULTI-CSC-OXXKTB_RST.tar.md5 to CSC
MAKE SURE THAT YOU GET IT RIGHT!!!
- Enter Downloading Mode on your phone, press VOLUME DOWN KEY, OK BUTTON and POWER BUTTON at the same time, then you will be entered in download mode on your phone.
- Connect the USB cable, now in Odin at COM PORT MAPPING is should appeare the USB cable as connected(COM1,COM2........ etc).
- Now make sure that in the ODIN the only boxes that are checked are AUTO REBOOT , RESET TIME and PROTECT OPS after you have checked, and then press START, now u have to wait 5-6min.
- It must say above the COM connection PASS on a blue backgroud to disconnect the USB cable and u are done. !!EVEN IF THE PHONE BOOTS UP DON'T DISCONNECT THE USB CABLE,WAIT FOR THE PASS SCREEN!!
................ WOW its Done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............
For Feedback and any Problems firstname.lastname@example.org